Midknight's Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there, I am MidknightBeast, and this is Midknight's Roleplay. On this forum you can choose any topic for your Roleplay's, from Sonic to Assassin's Creed. Enjoy your stay, and happy RPing! -MidknightBeast

Aloha! ...Also apparently this topic title is too short so have a sentence on the end.

Dregan

Aloha! ...Also apparently this topic title is too short so have a sentence on the end. Empty Aloha! ...Also apparently this topic title is too short so have a sentence on the end.

Post  Dregan Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:27 am

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say Bazinga in the rules or in my intro.
    So I'll settle for both.
    Bazinga baby!
    I'd introduce myself at length, but I think most of the members are at least somewhat aware of who I am. If not, I'mma just quote my into from Sonic Fans Unite;

Well... I'm a spriter and RPer as a hobbyist. More seriously though, I'm a student of theatre and performance, currently in my second year of university. Though primarily a fan of acting, I also have experience with the technical side of things, doing some lighting designs for certain shows.
    I... think that's about it from me really. Anything else to know about me, I'm sure will be learnt from time here. See you all around!

Cheating introductions; the Dregan way!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:08 am